India post driver RECRUITMENT 2023:India post seeking applications from Indian citizens for the position of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in the M.P. Circle. This job is open to the general public, and if you’re interested, you can apply by using below link we have provided.The chosen candidates will have a trial period of two years as per the rules.
The Selection process consists of two stages. In Stage-I, you’ll take a written test that covers various subjects like general knowledge, basic math, general intelligence, motor mechanics, traffic rules, as well as signals and regulations. This stage is worth a total of 80 marks. Following Stage-I, in Stage-II, you will face a practical test that assesses your knowledge of motor mechanics and your ability to drive. This practical stage carries a value of 20 marks.
About India Post :
India Post is the postal system in India. It’s responsible for mail and parcel services throughout the country. They provide services like sending letters, parcels, and also offer savings and financial services through their post offices, making it an essential part of India’s communication and banking infrastructure.
Important dates for india post driver Recruitment 2023:
|Last date of sending Application through speed post||24 November 2023|
Post Details for post office driver Recruitment 2023:
India Post looking for Indian citizens to apply for the position of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in a government job (General Central Service, Group-C).
Category wise post details for post office driver Recruitment 2023:
india post driver Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Recruitment||india post driver Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Staff car driver job|
|Educational qualification||10th pass|
|Last date of application||24 November 2023|
|Selection Process||Theory test,Practical test|
Educational qualification for the post of Staff car driver Job:
To get this job you need to have the given Requirements:
- A valid driving license for both light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of vehicle mechanics, including the ability to fix minor issues.
- At least three years of experience in driving both light and heavy vehicles.
- A pass in 10th standard from a recognized school or institute.
- It’s a plus if you’ve served as a Home Guard or Civil Volunteer for three years.
Age Limit for the post of Staff car driver Job:
The age requirement for this job is between 18 to 27 years. There are relaxation options available for certain reserved vacancies
Salary for the post office driving Jobs:
The salary for this position is in the range of Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200, according to the pay scale mentioned in the rules. This is a Level-2 position.
Additionally, there are allowances that will be added to this salary. This is an update from the previous pay scale of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with a Grade Pay of Rs 1,900.
How to Apply For india post driver Recruitment 2023:
If you want to apply for this job, you need to follow these steps:
- Fill out the application form in Annexure-1.
- Attach a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Include relevant documents.
- Get an Indian Postal Order for Rs. 100 from any Post Office, and enclose it as the application fee.
- Put everything in an envelope and write “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE)” on it.
- Send it to “Asstt Director (Estt/Rectt), O/o Chief Postmaster General, M.P. Circle, Bhopal-462027” using SPEED POST or REGISTERED POST only.
- Don’t send it via private courier, unregistered post, ordinary mail, or by hand.
- You can download the application form from the websites www.mppost.gov.in or https://www.indiapost.gov.in under the “Recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Madhya Pradesh Circle” link. The last for sending applications through the speed post is November 24, 2023.
The examination will have two stages:
- Stage-I: This is a theory test and will cover topics like general knowledge, basic math, general intelligence, motor mechanics, traffic rules, signals, and regulations. It’s worth 80 marks.
- Stage-II: This is a practical test that assesses your knowledge of motor mechanics and driving skills. It’s worth 20 marks.
If you pass Stage-I, you can move on to Stage-II. Only those who pass all the papers in Stage-II will be considered for the final merit list. The final list of qualified candidates will be based on their total marks in both stages of the examination.